Annual Fund and Giving
Make an online donation to Bishop Carroll by clicking here: Donate to BCCHS
When you give to Bishop Carroll’s annual fund, you provide unrestricted financial support and direct resources where they are needed most, helping to advance our mission as a Catholic school.
- Tuition assistance for our students who may not otherwise be able to afford a Catholic education
- High-quality faculty members who are role models of faith and service
- Technology upgrades and new materials and learning tools, such as science lab equipment and classroom supplies
- Curriculum enhancements such as dual enrollment programs with colleges and universities, advanced placement and honors courses, world languages and technology courses
- More faith and service opportunities to give our students a well-rounded foundation for the future
Gifts to the annual fund are recognized in the following categories:
- $1,000+: Rev. Msgr. Faber J. Malloy Club
- $750-999: Rev. Msgr. Arnold L. Gaus Club
- $500-749: Sister Frances Mary Murray Club
- $250-499: Husky Club
- $100-249: Blue & White Club
- $50-99: Aquinas Club
- Up to $50: Loyal Supporters
- Carroll Young Leaders: $25+ gifts from Graduates of the Last Decade
Annual donors are recognized on the Honor Roll of Donors annually.
The Carroll Society
The Carroll Society provides an opportunity for alumni and friends to support the school’s vision for sustainability as more families seek the benefits of a Catholic education.
- Carroll Society donors commit $1,000 per year for a minimum of 3 years
- A one-time gift of $3,000 or more also earns a donor membership into the Carroll Society
- A gift of $10,000 or more earns a donor a life membership into the Carroll Society
All Carroll Society donors are recognized annually on the Honor Roll of Donors and at special events as appropriate.